Monday, February 11, 2008

Pictures of the Week

Bakers, bake me a 'brownies' as fast as you can - Athan made a baker's hat and apron at school and then comes home and makes his brother the same.
Aaahhh, how cute are they?!

First loose tooth! He is so excited that he is telling EVERYONE. I'm sure I'll post more about this later :)
Some horrible side pics of the birds that we are enjoying outside the kitchen window.
Does your neck hurt yet?? Do your eyes hurt??
What is left of the King Cake that my dad sent us for Fat Tuesday. It WAS really good. Thanks, Dad!!

Well, there was a peek of some of our week.






5 comments:

-C said...

I love the hats! Did he make one for you? :) I need one of those bird feeders. I don't think the squirrels could get to that one ... and the pest control said that bird feeders attract mice so I got rid of ours from last year. The attic scamperings subsided.

Michelle said...

Make ME some brownies as fast as you can! jk
I can't get enough of pictures. That was very sweet about the hats and I do love that bird feeder. That is a great invention. My friend got one for her indoor cats. So they could watch the birds. Kind of cruel huh?

Andy said...

yummy. brownies. glad you got a king cake. my parents came to visit us and they brought is one. it was super good. love the pic of the loose tooth. can't wait to hear more about that

Abbey said...

Aaawww! First loose tooth! That's so exciting! It's always a big deal around here too.
I love the chef hats.. you're such a good mommy to let them make brownies. My friend Amelia came over and asked if she could make brownies with Wilson. He looked at her like she was some kind of super hero fulfilling all his wildest dreams!! He couldn't believe such fun existed.
I felt a pinch of guilt!!

Renee said...

It sounds like Athan really loves his little brother - what a sweetie. I'm pretty impressed with the construction quality of that hat too!