Sunday, April 13, 2008

Can Anyone Relate?

A spotless house is a sign of a misspent life. - anonymous

At my house, "dust" is a noun, not a verb. - anonymous

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. - Phyllis Diller

Dust is a protective coating for fine furniture. - Mario Buatta

Housekeeping is like being caught in a revolving door. - Marcelene Cox

If you want to see me, come over anytime. If you want to see my house, make an appointment. - anonymous

I write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote down, I spend the time looking for the paper I wrote it down on. - anonymous

I thank the Lord I no longer have to go to work. I just get out of bed in the morning, and there it is - all around me. - anonymous

I can't clean house and save the world at the same time. - anonymous

3 comments:

Marsha said...

I absolutely LOVE this list! It's so...ME! Thanks for the laugh.

Abbey said...

I love it! Made me smile, as I sit in my robe at 1pm on a monday trying to deny the inevitable! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.