Thursday, September 9, 2010

Go Saints!


Tonights the night, the ni-i-ight, o0O! We're going to make it right tonight... (Who sang that? Phil Collins?) Well, tonight is the night in New Orleans, Louisiana and hopefully we will make it right by winning our first season game. The festivities begin with a small parade strolling through downtown at 5 - with the players on the floats, then the game starts at 7. Lest we not forget the concert that will be taking place in the downtown square tonight as well - Craziness!!

These pictures were taken at the third preseason game in which we were very fortunate to go to recently. Tonight, I am happy to say that we will be watching the game in the comfort of our own home:) Athan actually got a hold of my camera and took a lot of fun pictures. I have spared you from the plethora of Drew Brees Pictures!

I talk my sweet Aiden into going to such events as a family by bribing him with cotton candy, $4 cotton candy, that is! It is truly what he lives for when he is at such events. Wonder if he will ever love the sport, or be like me, and just deeply love the PEOPLE that love the sport. Well, Im sort of leaving something out....I love the music at the games - hee,hee!


So, if I were to be a Debbie Downer in this post, I would the enormous amount of traffic that will take place, the numerous streets that will be closed, the schools that are getting out at 2 so the buses can avoid the madness and get kids home safe.....but I am not going to mention such things. Oh wait, I just did! So sorry, I just cant leave that stuff out.
Ok everyone, now go get your black and gold on (even if the heat index will be 105 today) and wear it proud! And remember, it is not Who Dat any more - it is Two Dat baby!

No comments: