Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tortellini YUMness!

Alf eats to simply survive (just look at him!) and I eat for pure enjoyment (so I have to exercise alot!). Here are a few fantastic recipes that I dont think will disappoint anyone - I dont think:) And they both happen to have tortellini in them. Also, you could easily double both of these recipes for a larger group of people.

-go to allrecipes.com-

The first one is called 'Italian Sausage Soup with Tortellini.' Certainly give and take away to your liking. It is very healthy, easy, and scrumptious.

The second one is called 'Spinach Tomato Tortellini.' I added cut up ham and mushrooms in this one and I thought this would be something I would find at a restraunt - it is that good. Even Alf, that says very little about food, commented on how good this was.

Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

-C said...

So glad to have your recommendation ... can you believe I've never made tortellini EVER? Ok, so maybe you can ... after all, I'm Amish! LOL I think I'm going to try the Italian sausage one ... here's to enjoying survival. ;)

Abbey said...

I'm always amazed at people that eat "simply to survive". It's so un-American! ;)
Both of these sounds good good!!

Daphne said...

These recipes sound awesome. I really miss Italian food. My whole family loves food and everyone has their favorite food and restaurant picked out that they want to visit while we are in the states this December. We too are not eat to survive people even little Isaac can pig out on some BBQ ribs.

Michelle said...

yummy. Thanks, I will try these. I always get stuck in a rut and Nick LOVES soup. Actually, I think Nick could dip Alf in a bowl of soup and eat that cracker without even noticing. Hee Hee!!!