Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag - I'm IT!

10 years ago...

married for a couple of years
new to a big city
felt very vulnerable
loved garage sales
eating alot of Tex Mex food

Things on my 'to do' list today...

cook dinner
vacuume
watch Athan get off the bus
love on my family
go to a PTA meeting tonight
etc.

Snacks I enjoy...

dipping french fries in chocolate frosty
homemade caramel popcorn
smoked gouda cheese on wheat crackers
pretzels, peanut butter, choc. chip combo
tortilla chips and good avocado dip, or cheese dip, or salsa:)
LOVE food

If I were a millionaire...

travel
travel
travel
travel
and give to those who are in need

Places I have lived...

Lousiana
Texas
Alabama
Tennessee
Southern Girl all the way!

Jobs I have had...

working at a plant nursery
cashier at a grocery store
working at daycares
orthodontic technician
spoiled - did not have many jobs:)

2 comments:

Andy said...

love the snack list. fries and frostys are great. and the cheese one sounds really yummy

Missy said...

You should post the caramel corn recipe. That sounds yummy!

And I was going to tell you that Storm Trooper costume...Target, $20