Monday, March 9, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....



I absolutely LOVE spring. This weekend we had gorgeous weather so I went out and cleaned my perennial garden and found this under the leaves. I also saw that my daylilies and iris are starting to show. New life is what this is - new life!














Another something I love is this collage that Athan made. He has a break between basketball and baseball and wanted me to put him back in an art class that I had him in last fall. I told him that if he let me know what kind of art work he wanted to do then I would get the supplies and we could do it at home. He told me collage. I went to the library and found two great books to help us in this activity. I had lots of supplies at home and encouraged him to use alot of different tectures. He and a friend had a great time doing there collage! I love how helpful the library was in educating us about all the diff collages you can make and that P. Picasso was who really started the idea.




Easy Mexican Casserole - YUMMY!

Is a scrumptious meal that I found on allrecipe.com
It is so easy and so yummy and if it is mexican then my kids will eat it. You can also change it up in so many ways. I love to read the comments and get ideas from that.












6 comments:

Missy said...

That collage is so cute!

Casserole looks really good too.
I love Allrecipes, it is a great site!

Michelle said...

Yummmm, that looks delicious...
I LOVE the collage too. You are SUCH a good mom. PUNK! :) Seriously though, I love all the things you do with your kids.

Andy said...

oh all great. i love the collage. it's great. i hope sawyer loves art one day.

Andy said...

just in case you didn't get the message i sent you on facebook i was asking you to send me your email address for my mom.

wait i may have it. let me check.....

Andy said...

nope don't have it. :)

Daphne said...

You are too smart friend. Great idea with the art. He is soo creative. Can I have some of that casserole? I looks delish!!
I miss good recipes, I have to do everything from scratch here.