Sunday, March 20, 2011

City Park + 'Perfect Weather' = Fun, Fun, Fun!!!


Family time was had at the park Sunday!
Last week we went in the paddle
boat....with our dog, Annie....yes, she jumped in:)
This week we
walked the sculpture garden and the boys enjoyed bike time as well. The sculpture garden is fairly new to the park, near the New Orleans Museum of Fine Art. It is an outdoor oasis with beautiful landscape and some very large sculptures.

I LOVE family time and I LOVE City Park.

By the way, the picture above - Yea, I don't know. I have no clue how it is held up!

Daddy and sons looking at fish

This one (and many others) made me chuckle. It was called Conversation with Moon :)


So, I have that kind of man that sighs when I want a picture with him next to the LOVE statue, but he is also the man that has fun with us making our own art(pics below). Not so much the romantic but he is funny:)
I'll keep him!


The piece above is called Nelson Shadows and the one below is called Ninja's weapon



Whether it be with the family or without, this park is a sanctuary to me. Lets just say, it fills my bucket every time I go! City Park is 1300 acres of fun! Memories are made here by many adults and children. Im thankful that I live so close and can enjoy it anytime.
In the above picture we were standing under a very large Oak with various sizes of wind chimes.
They named it Singing Oak.


-my jewels-

2 comments:

Renee said...

Beautiful pictures! I miss city park. It's nice that you guys live so close!

Andy said...

lovely pictures
i think my little guy would love some city park time on a trip to nola. looks like you guys had a great day