Saturday, June 1, 2013

Laughter and Love

My youngest son adds much laughter to my life and he melts my heart with kindness as well.  You will see what I mean.  In his 2nd grade year for Mother's Day, he wrote this (Enjoy!)....

"My mom's tears of joy make me smile very brightly.  This berded guy tried to calm mom down.  She was smiling so hard that it almost made me blind.
I'm crying  realy loud for no reason.  I should be happy actully that I'm alive.  I hear these weird strangers saying awww.  I think that it's freaky.  Then after they say awwww, they start saying I'm CUTE!!  Firt of all, why do people think I'm cute when I have a stincky diaper?  Second of all, where to people get these words?!!
My mom's arms feel so good.  They're warm and soft.  They make me feel like I'm in heaven.
This white stuff looked weird.  Then mom was giving me it.  It was realy good.  This guy was  giving me green stuff but, It was horible.
I smell this thing thats disgusting.  Then, I knew that it was me!!  My stinky diaper.  I didn't care because my mom had a great smell.  I love being a BABY!!"


No comments: