Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pride in every American heart















I love that I live in America but I particularly love the city I live in. I enjoy living where there are four seasons. I usually love living in a size town where everywhere I go I see someone I know. I love having heard the word 'kin' truly used in a sentence. I love that it only takes 15 min. to get anywhere, and I super love the mountain.
The mountains are so colorful in the fall, white topped in the winter, and it is fun to watch them fill out in the spring.
When I moved here four and a half years ago I asked someone if you ever get used to the mnts. They said that you get used to them but never stop appreciating them. I now agree with that!
ANOTHER gift from God -

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I want to see those mountains. My parents have been up in your area several times in the last 4-5 years and always love it. It sounds gorgeous.

Graced said...

Wow, that makes me want to hop in the car and experience your life for a week!

Abbey said...

Vewy pwetty!

Michelle said...

I loved this post. I wish I lived there too. And by there, I mean in your house with you. I am absolutely joking. But, I really would love the 4 seasons and those mountains.

allison said...

Come visit ANYTIME!!

Daphne said...

Aly! What are the chances we started blogging in the same month. I guess I am the last one to start a blog, hee hee Great to hear about you.

Daphne said...

Oh by the way. We won't be popping in on you this year we are a little far away! but I still Luv ya

Anonymous said...

uh...what town is that?

Amanda said...

So I am finally getting to read your blog! I love it! I agree, we live in one of the most beautiful places in the world! I am always moved to worship our amazing god every time I walk out my door and see his beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.