Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Celebrate Good Times, Come on!

It is time to celebrate!

I am over the termites, draped a blanket over my chair, AND my feet have been soaked and toes painted!

On to celebrating - Athan is finishing his Kindergarten year and Aiden is successfully going potty on the toilet! Woo - Hoo! The Nelson boys are growing up.

So that means we are headed to Chuck E. Cheese. What better place to celebrate with a three and six year old? But we certainly won't be eating their pizza. Oh my gosh, no way! We will be playing games to earn tickets. We will probably win 50 tickets and only be able to choose between a green plastic army man, a peppermint, or a Cinderella ring. Man, they rip us off but that's OK. It is for the kids and they will have lots of fun.

They'll probably pick the green plastic army man:)

7 comments:

-C said...

Hooray for growing up ... and momma celebrating!! :)

-C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbey said...

Let's hope(especially for Alf's sake) that they don't pick the Cindrella ring! He would probably hate that!! :)
Have fun! Even though I despise Chuck E Cheese here. It's so gross!! Eeeeeww!

Leslie said...

Congrats! Have fun celebrating!

Daphne said...

How cool, Have a blast!!

Hey do me a favor hand Alf your camera and have him take a picture of you. Then put it on your blog. I miss seeing you.
Lots of love:)

Daphne said...

Great talking to you last night! Lets do it again soon.

Kenny said...

Hey Aly long time no see. Thanks for the cooler than cool comment on my blog. When you get to my age those commets are fewer and fewer and when they do come its usually just shameless pandering from our youth group.

Did you know about the get-together we're having in B'ham? I would love it if you guys could be there (I know it's a long way away), but it would be cool to see you guys again. Details are on Michelle's blog www.rsvptome.blogspot.com

Later and God bless