Saturday, May 10, 2008

Simplicities...Yes, again.

This time I'm not just going to show my kids and neighbor kids feeding ducks:)
Although, it is a very simple and enjoyable thing to do. Some other simple and enjoyable things that I have experienced lately are picking fresh flowers out of my garden to have inside my house, and to remember how nice it is to see horses anytime I drive down my street. As you all know, life can get a little crazy or your mind gets a bit 'flooded.' So it is nice, every now and then, to just look at what is around you. What God has blessed you with right NOW.
OK, OK! So I have to do this alot...b/c I tend to forget to think of the little things...alot!
Some simple things I have enjoyed this weekend -
.playing legos with the family.
.recieving b'fast in bed this morning by Athan.
.just listening to my Aiden talk with his cute lisp.
.washing Aiden's freckles.
.making chocolate covered strawberries.
.sharing them with my close neighbor friend.
.reading library books to my children.
.to watch Alf really enjoy something I cook.
.to watch my boys hysterically laugh at watching a balloon deflate and make a fart noise!!!!
Enjoy the simple things and Happy Mother's Day

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Great post! Happy Mother's Day to you!!! Love ya...