Friday, May 16, 2008

Momma says they'll be days like this...

...they'll be days like this, my momma said. Have you got the tune in your head?
The termite guy is inspecting the house because those lovely creatures swarm around us in the spring. I have a chair in my living room that needs serious TLC and I have no clue how to fix the problem (I tried to take a spot out and now I have a water line around where I cleaned - can anyone help?), AND I am potty training my child who will be four in August (He has totally not been interested anytime we have attempted but NO mercy this time!)
Uuuuggghh!!!
Did I mention the tons of laundry that always needs to be done, the nasty kitchen floor that needs to be cleaned and all I really want to do is soak my feet then paint my toes. Oh well!! Such is life, huh?

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Girl! Soak those feet and paint those toes!!! Life's too short for cleaning water stains and doing laundry all the time. I say, "if it feels good, do it". It's not like you're a teenager debating getting drunk or having sex with your boyfriend. It's a pedicure and you deserve it!! (But then I sa, go get drunk and sex with your boyfrined. I mean Alf.

Well, that's my story and I'm stickin to it! ;)
Love ya!!