Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm feelin' the love

Alf and I are not conference junkies. We never chose to invest our money in that way, and would always look at each other and say, 'we're doing o.k.' Well, we were given the chance to go this last weekend to one in town (the whole staff was treated.) Alf and I were able to have some good conversation and the information given out was good, solid info. I am not raving about the conf. but I am thankful (if you know what I mean.) The main thing I want to give more time to thinking about is how my view OF God affects my marriage. Do I fully trust Him? Is He big enough? etc.
The real reason for this post is to give a shout out to some awsome friends who love my kids and were willing to watch them for us. We are truly blessed to have the friends we have here in town, being that we don't have family close by, we really rely on each other. I left my boys with full confidence that they would be loved, taken care of, and have a good time.
Thank you guys for sacrificing your time and for caring enough, yall are awesome - and anytime you need a fixin' on your marriage, you just come talk to us professionals.

2 comments:

Andy said...

hey it's jenn chia(pet(thanks alf for that name)) i am so glad that you are now part of the blogging world. how in the world are things going with you? come check me out and scroll down a couple of posts and see pictures of my beautiful son sawyer. there's lost about his little life posted on my blog because he was born 2 months early and spent 48 days in the NICU. he's doing wonderful now. almost 4 months old and this thursday we will find out how much he weighs. we're hoping for 10lbs.

Anonymous said...

hey girl. thanks for commenting. life=crazy...or work. i haven't really had any solid down time. i guess i need some. hopefully over thanksgiving coming up. keep blogging b/c i'm still reading. later.