Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Update

Thanks so much for all of you praying. Once Karey had a transfusion she became a real person again! Her blood levels are continuing to go up. She is home now (Oh, home sweet home) and recovering. Amongst friends, we are taking turns visiting with her during the day so that her husband can go back to work. I was over there a couple of hours yesterday and painted her girls nails (having two boys, I think I enjoyed it more then they did:))
My dad came in town on Sunday which I am so glad. I am using him, hopefully not abusing him!

5 comments:

Graced said...

What a great and encouraging result.

Daphne said...

Praise the Lord. So glad to hear she is doing better. It worked out great that your dad could be there.

Just a question, did you really post this at 3:20 AM?

allison said...

No Daph, I don't know what is up with the time thing!

Marsha said...

I'm so glad your friend is doing better. Have they been able to determine what caused it?
Thanks for the well wishes for the little newlyweds. I'll be sure to let them know lots of fine Christian folks are thinking of them.
You asked if are locations might be close. I'm in Graham County,NC just over the TN line. I shop in Maryville, Alcoa, Knoxville. If I cross the mountain "behind us" I end up in Tellico Plains, TN, not far from Madisonville and Sweetwater. Hope that helps.

Abbey said...

Oh yay for the recovery! Hope she stays well! Maybe it was my prayer 2 seconds when I commented on your last post that really helped get her over the tough stuff. ;)