Saturday, December 29, 2007

To all moms, mothers, and mommies!

Someone just sent this to me and I thought it was pretty funny.
Phrases my mom said to me...'At least eat one bite of those peas' (a veg I still dont eat!) 'Just close your bedroom door so that I don't have to see it' (ahh, the good old days) 'Put some lipstick on before you leave the house with Alf' (mo-om, is probably what I said)
Phrases I say to my children...'No toys at the table' (as transformers and cars get tossed to the floor) 'Be careful' (often said to my accident prone child, Aiden) 'Whatever you take out, you have to clean up' (but my house is still a mess!)
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxT5NwQUtVM

4 comments:

Marsha said...

I love that video! I posted that a couple of months back. I never grow tired of listening to it! Anita Renfroe is amazing to be able to sing that fast.

Marsha said...

Please check my blog for a prayer request.

Abbey said...

Every time I left the house, my mom would say "Oh, here honey...you need to put some lipstick on." And she typically had a convenient tube in her apron pocket to trap me with. And wouldn't you know to this very day, I think "getting ready" means lipstick or gloss.
My family has waited on me in the van many times while I "go get my lips"!

I love moms!

Michelle said...

that is soooooo funny! and seriously very talented!!