Thursday, November 20, 2008

T.M.I.

T.M.I. makes me laugh!

T.M.I. gross' us out! When your friend 'Sue' who lives across town says she can get away with not showering for three days, dont even get me started - I mean, she even works out sometimes in those three days! My hair would be so greasy (I have virgin hair), and other parts of my body would...yuk! With the runny nose I had recently, everytime I would put my 'mineral foundation' on, I would get a drip from my nose onto my brush and I would suddenly be feeling a wet drip being brushed along my face - hee, hee

T.M.I. encourages me - Sharing to much information helps us to see that we are all funny, weird, and complicated! Isnt that great!

T.M.I. discourages me - When your having a conversation with someone and you both get down to the 'meat and potatoes,' it discourages me to be answering questions such as "what are your dreams and passions when it comes to ministry?" To be honest, I answered it by saying "that big questions deserves big thoughts" and I still have not answered it. I struggle with those kind of questions. I think that I am a simple minded person, or maybe just dumb - hee, hee!

4 comments:

care-in said...

I have trouble answering those kinds of questions too.

Abbey said...

Ha!! I love that you just shared with all the world that you drug snot across your face with your powder brush... don't even get me started on TMI. I could go on and on!! :)
email me the exact dates that you guys are needing a room here... we would love it! But I need to be thinking ahead to get the room cleaned up. It's serving as a "storage unit" for the time being. :(

Michelle said...

HA! I love this post! :)

Daphne said...

I love you and how real you are. Great post.
Hey are we going to get to see you while we are in PC?